GuidaTour is an audio application for travellers, ideal for a guided tour through the art heritage of the most beautiful Italian cities. With the audio guides you will listen to intuitive descriptions of art sites chosen by you, such as streets, monuments, churches, museums.
The audio guides have been created by art experts and those who know the city best.
The application, updates and audio guides are completely free!
Currently the audio guides are available for Italy are on 5 major cities: Florence, Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice and the “circuit” of the Walled Cities of Veneto.
The App is optimized for Android Smartphones and Tablets (4.1 or higher) and Apple (iOS 8 or higher)
Currently, the guides are available only in 2 languages: Italian and English.
- Download for free and install the App on your device (Google Play Store for Android and Apple Store for iPhone and iPad)
- Start the application, register or Login with your Facebook or Google account
- If asked, activate the GPS tracker
- From the Settings menu, choose the language among Italian and English
- Choose the city on the map and the place of interest you want to visit (information such as: title, name of the city, length and author of the audio guide are listed).
- By pressing “Take me there!” the App will guide you in front of what you have selected.
- Click on play you can listen to it in streaming, online, or by pressing the “Download” button, you can download the audio guide file directly to your device. Select from the menu: “My downloads”, then listen offline.
- The App will let you take photos or videos while you listen to the audio guide.
- Once you finish listening to the guide, (either in streaming or offline) you can rate your tourist’s experience with GuidaTour App with a 1 to 5 stars rating.
- By pressing “Like” you will share your experience with GuidaTour audio guides on a Facebook post.